Tuesday April 4th from 5 pm to 9 pm, join me at the Waypoint Public House.
Here is what you get to do that day:
1. Vote. Please vote you can change the world.
2. Come to Waypoint to see some of my new art. I know there is enough gray outside, that is why I painted and blew up even more of it.
3. Pick up a free poster. How cool is that! (Get there early, I think we have about 40 of them!)
4. Have a Val Dieu beer. You can meet some of the Val Dieu team! These guys have been brewing beer in Belgium for something like 800 years! Ask them some tough questions. OR, give them a hug. You decide.
5. Weather permitting around sunset I will blow up the Val Dieu rings. Importantly, we will be celebrating the opening of the lake side deck at Waypoint! BOOM!
Thank you for considering and see you Tuesday!
Stick Vega is the American Gunpowder Artist, former CEO, and author of LESS KILLING. Stick currently lives and creates explosive pop art at The Blast Factory in Madison, Wisconsin. Not limited to one medium, he works in gunpowder drawings and paintings, photography, digital art and writing. Please follow Stick on Facebook and/or Twitter.