I'm looking out for you. I really am. I want you to have modern, explosive art. And, I really don't want you to blow up getting it. That's my job.
See, I'm the American Gunpowder Artist. I'm based in Wisconsin, and yes, I use gunpowder and high-speed fuses to create primitive, modern, explosive art.
Here are seven reasons you should buy a Stick Vega today!
1. I've blown up the middleman. I like galleries and appreciate what they do. And I want them to make money. But every single artist I know, when then they put their artwork in a gallery, the price goes up. Galleries need to pay their rent and make money, too. I'm all for that. But they collect anywhere from 50% to 75% of the price of the art. So if you buy from galleries you are paying more. I can fix that. Buy direct from me at the Stick Vega shop and you will save money.
2. You'll think my work looks cool. It was hot at one point, as it exploded and most likely was on fire. Now it is textured and has great color. Each piece is unique. You'll love it every time you see it.
3. Your Stick Vega artwork will be a conversation starter. I'm sure you have no problem talking, but this will help. When friends and family come to your place they'll see the art you bought and ask you about it. You can say. "I discovered this the ex-CEO, who learned to blow up art from a famous Chinese artist. He works at his studio The Blast Factory in Madison Wisconsin and likes to drink beer. He blows things up for a living. Better yet, we can call or text him any time and we can go to his website and see lots of explosions". Or, you can simply say, "check out my cool gunpowder painting". That's a lot shorter and works too!
4. I hope the art you buy appreciates. My gunpowder and fuse paintings have gone up in value. My pieces currently sell for an average of $500.00 each. A 400% increase over the past few years. I can't promise that will happen again in the future, but I'm working hard. I'm getting better. And I hope that trend continues. Buying a Stick Vega could be one of the best investments you have ever made.
5. My work is guaranteed for life or until the sun explodes! Maybe you change your wall color. Maybe your tastes change. Or perhaps you marry your signIficant other, and they really don't like my art. I would suggest you save your marriage and return the art. I really don't care what your reason for returning the art. You can send your art back to me even if it's 20 years from now, as long as it's in the same condition that you received it. I'll refund what you paid me for it.
6. You'll save lives. The more gunpowder I use, the less there is for killing people. That's my mission. By buying my work, you help me find a better, artistic use for gunpowder.
7. Most importantly. You will not blow up! That's my job.
So here's the deal:
For a limited time, if you buy a Stick Vega, I will give you FREE SHIPPING. Use code: BLAST at checkout. You will save money (roughly 10% of the cost of the art). Perhaps you use that savings to buy some beer!
I will also give you a FREE copy of my book, LESS KILLING, which retails at $24.95. The book pairs my journal entries with explosions, studio shots and artwork.
Seriously, I hope you enjoy and want my original art. I've given you some great reasons, a deal and reduced your risk in buying it.
Please buy a Stick Vega today! SHOP ART HERE!
Stick Vega is the American Gunpowder Artist and author of LESS KILLING. Stick currently lives and creates explosive pop art at The Blast Factory in Madison, Wisconsin. Not limited to one medium, he works in gunpowder drawings and paintings, photography, digital art and writing. Follow Stick on Facebook and/or Twitter.